Your browser does notfully support current web standards. This site will look better if you upgrade
Printing to the Large Xerox Printer Using Secure Print
- In the program from which you are printing, choose File - Print.
- Using the down arrow next to Name, choose \\FAS-ADMIN\NJ-202-X490ST and choose the number of copies you want:
- Click on Properties:
- Click the Paper/Quality tab, and using the down arrow next to Paper Source,
choose Tray 6 for white or Tray 1 for colored paper:
If you wish, you
can choose two-sided printing by click on the Layout tab and and
selecting Flip on Long Edge under Print on Both Sides:
- When you are finished, click the Advanced Button:
- Under Document Options, choose Job Type. By default, "Normal Print" is selected. Click the down arrow to choose Secure Print:
(If you wish to staple the document, click next to Stapling
and choose one staple or two
- You will be asked to enter a 4-digit Secure Print ID. Choose any 4-digit number and enter it in both boxes:
- Click OK on the next 3 screens.
You must then:
- Go to the Xerox machine.
- Press Job Status.
- Choose your job from the list by pressing on it.
- Press Release.
- Enter your 4-digit secure print ID.
- Press enter to print your job.